Wednesday 11 February 2015

Appliance LPG compatibility confirmed!

A few posts back I shared the email I sent to Porter Davis regarding our appliances and their compatibility with LPG.

They have responded to the information I gave them and confirmed that all our appliances are in fact compatible to be used with LPG or Natural Gas. This is great news for us as it means we don't have to change our appliances nor wait for our natural gas supply to get our Certificate of Occupancy. 

Here is a screen shot of the Building Variation (BV) PD sent us for this change. Total cost is $233 and we still need to supply our own gas tanks before handover. 

  
I requested that they advise where the bottles will be located and was told that this is for the client to decide. So with that in mind, I did my research and sent the following back. 



I used the following link for information regarding the exclusion zones for any ignition source, door, window etc... This allowed me to select a suitable location. Hopefully Porter Davis concur with this.


Thanks for reading :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment