Monday 16 February 2015

Official Site Start

It's official! The count down begins...

Went to have a look at the block again today and to my surprise there was a truck and excavator working away at it.

It's a huge difference between the progress we saw during all the paperwork stages. They really don't muck around once they go to site! I  really hope that's the case for the rest of it.

I've started a countdown of 168 days. I know this isn't very accurate but hey it's exciting times for us and anything to track progress is a good addition.

Only disappointing part is that I still haven't received a call from the Slab Supervisor. I guess there is still time between now and pre-pour but will need to arrange our Independent Inspector to come out.

Thanks for reading :)



2 comments:

  1. Hi Joe
    I really enjoy reading your blog and the counter is a nice Idea. Only the seconds are a bit anoying while reading.
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aylin,

      Thanks for the kind words and constructive feedback. That is a good point! I will remove the seconds.

      Thank you,
      Joe

      Delete