Friday 17 April 2015

Slab Repairs Completed... Or are they?

Yet another disappointing site visit.

I called the Slab Supervisor today to ask about the repairs. I was told that they have been done and inspected. I was so excited to finally hear this, I text my Fiancé and right after work I decided to go for a visit.

Here is what I found...

Garage corner 'Repair'. Not even boxed of.


Front Portico 'Repair'. Boxed of at the top only and concrete as spilt out the bottom.




Honeycombing fixed but to the wrong part! I marked the position in the second image. 



One positive that I saw, was the bathtub recess had been sealed and treated. At least I think that's what the grey silicone stuff is.

I really think the quality of workmanship to the portico and garage repair is very poor. Hoping that PD will look into this. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment